Yesterday was not a very good day. Why? I wasn't sure at first. I was at school and all of a sudden I just was completely out of it. All I wanted to do was go home, lock myself in my room and cry or sleep. After school I usually go to play practice because I work backstage. I ditched and went home, totally worth it. If I hadn't went home I probably would have sat and cried right there backstage in front of everybody when I started talking to my sister.
Now lets set things straight. My sister is in her freshman year of college at Spring Arbor University. She totally loved it there at first. She called it home. I don't know what happened. Yesterday she messaged me on Gmail and told me that she was coming home... for good... not going back to school. I was in total shock. I knew she missed home a lot and wanted to come back (what college freshman doesn't?) but leave for good? I would have never thought she would. Right now my mind is still blown and I don't really know what to say. Mom's picking her up tonight and I guess that's that.
Besides that I've been super busy with the play these past few weeks. Next week is opening night, I'm pretty nervous. Lots of running around and being super stressed. The actors are starting to get pretty freaked out and yelling at us backstage people (grr..), but oh well I guess. I'll be sad when it is over. I'm pretty excited for next year though. If I do end up going to school then I'll be trying out for the spring play; High School Musical. You might think that it's pretty lame, but think about it... Somebody asks you what the first play you were in was and you say "High School Musical!" Wouldn't that be pretty darn awesome? Haha, but yea, I thought it would be fun. :) Hopefully things work out and all that jazz.
It's going to be a long few weeks, getting used to Megan being home and dealing with the play, but hopefully I'll find some comfort in the end and become stronger as I try to get better. Well thanks for reading yet another post typed by the not-so-famous, Katie.
Sincerely,
Katie Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment